35 m Carbon Catamaran - FLØYFJELL
High Speed vessel with unique sea going capacities, lightweight, less fuel, less emission.
These High Speed passenger vessels are more ”on-time” with a punctuality at an average rate of 95 %.
Carbon Cat with a reduction of fuel consumption at 57 % and a reduction of NOX/emission at 66 %.
- Type of vessel: Carbon Fiber Passenger Catamaran
- Design: Båtservice Mandal as - LMG Marin
- Client: Boreal Transport Nord
- Building material: Carbon Fibre
- Lenght overall: 35,30m
- Draft: 1,5m
- Speed: 33 knots
- Fuel tank: 3500 L
- Main engine: 2 x MTU 2000 V12 M72
- Yard No: 86
- Beam: 10,90m
- Crew: 4
- Seats: 250
- Communications: GMDSS A1
- El. System: 3 x 230 v, 50 Hz
- Aux.Engine: 2 x John Deer 35 kw
- Gear: 2 x ZF 3350
- Propulsion: Servogear Ecoflow Propulsion
- Authorities: Sjøfartsdirektoratet
- Delivered: 2010-2011