21 m Catamaran - BAYARD 2
Bayard 2 being the second of in total 7 Windcarrier Service Vessels.
The Bayard class vessels are multi-purpose and specifically designed and built for supporting offshore wind farms. The vessels are known for their outstanding performance, and in combination with their flexibility and efficiency, they are redefining the role of maritime support in the offshore wind industry.
- Type of vessel: Service Vessel for Offshore Wind Turbines
- Design: Båtservice Mandal as - Ola Lilloe Olsen
- Client: Fred Olsen Windcarrier
- Building material: Aluminium Alloy
- Lenght overall: 20,90m
- Breath: 7m
- Draft: 1,5m
- Speed: 30 knots
- Range: 300 n.m.
- Fuel tank: 4000 L
- Main engine: 2 x MAN D2842 LE410 V12 749kW
- Class: DNV +1A1 HSLC R2, Windfarm Service 1
- Yard No: 96
- Gear: Servogear 220 Ration 2,952:1
- Propulsion: CP Propeller Servogear Ecoflow
- Delivered: 13.12.2011